Welcome to Uhane Comics new Blogger



Welcome! Uhane Comics had to start a brand new blogger due to personal reasons though, I have been absent from posting for quite sometime a fresh start is much needed. Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic I have gone through a lot of ups and downs but rest assured as of  July,1,2021, Uhane Comics is back in business! My commission list currently open and for the rest of 2021 I will be offering out discounted commission prices also will be posting some of my most recent work on this new blog and other social media platforms. Not only will art be featured here but I look forward to try and start up the Uhane Comics podcast and share a few reviews as well. However some art will not be featured on my social media platforms but will be exclusive to the Uhane Comics Patreon account where you can pledge to help support Uhane Comics and it's future projects. For those interested in checking out our Patreon or other social media platforms simply click the link below also Uhane Comics launched a Redbubble store where you can now purchase other merch such as stickers, shirts & more. Thank you for supporting Uhane Comics and I look forward to sharing my latest projects with you all, stay safe out there and hope to see everybody at a con in the future. 

Mahalo, 

Uhane Comics 

https://linktr.ee/UhaneComics


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Podcast Coming Soon